• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Northwinds shout out!!

fishcane

Well-Known Member
Just a general kudos shout out to AK member NORTHWINDS.

I have gotten a few items from him over the last year or so and he is an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Rest assured if you are thinking of buying from him you get MORE then described. THANKS!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
The record man!! Atttt always great stuff!!
Thanks for the awesome bill Nelson extra along with the rory lp!!
 
Im terrible at leaving feedback but I saw this thread and had to add. I too have bought many records from Northwinds. Always a smooth easy person to deal with. His prices are really good and he grades conservatively.

Im very particular with the records that go on my turntable and I can be confident that any record I get from Northwinds is what he says it is. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more from him and Im sure I will.
 
Just saw this thread, sorry for the late reply!

Thank you all and I am glad your happy with what you have gotten from me. When I can, I try to add surprise extras. It's nice to get a little extra surprise every once in awhile! I know I love to get unexpected coolness!
 
Wait a minute others might start buying his records.:scratch2:

Move along now nothing to see here.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom