• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NOS Goldbug Clement II cart

imglocked

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
An older gent in town is moving into a condo and is cleaning house; I bought his Denon TT.
He has a NOS Goldbug Clement II cart, but neither of us has ANY clue as to what would be a fair and equitable price! He doesn't recall what he paid some 30+ years ago, and I NEVER heard of Goldbug OR Clement until he showed it to me, so...here we are!
TIA!
Jim
 
Register to hide this ad
So...nothing, eh?
Shocking that there is not one among the masses that has SOMETHING to say on the subject.
Good thing I'm thick-skinned; sensitives types might feel they were being ignored or something.:rflmao:
 
Look at audiogon. There is a seller there who specializes in vintage carts (grgaudio). He may have sold one recently and can give you more info.

I would venture it would command 400-600 there based on other Goldbug carts I have seen him offer.

jblnut
 
Recon Vinylengine’s got anything?
I think I’ve seen one up for sale on US Audiomart also.

i did a quick check at VE, mebbe I missed something, will go back for a second look. i see way more about the other goldbug models (mr & mrs briar) , general info and sale ads.
 
Back
Top Bottom