• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NOS Pioneer SA7800 and TX7800

TascamTeac44

Teac/Tascam User
Yesterday i bought a NOS (NEW OLD STOCK) Pioneer SA7800 and Pioneer TX-7800 for $150. they sound ecxelent and look awsome. i shall post pics tommorow. i hear that this set is pretty decent. Someone please tell me where this set sits on the pioneer line and anyother info or backround. please let me know. thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
At the time it was the third in the x800 line. The 9800 being TOTL. The SA7800 is still a very nice amp and is highly regarded.

I couldn't tell you anything about the tuner as they aren't very popular here in the UK.
 
Pioneer:

Yesterday i bought a NOS (NEW OLD STOCK) Pioneer SA7800 and Pioneer TX-7800 for $150. they sound ecxelent and look awsome. i shall post pics tommorow. i hear that this set is pretty decent. Someone please tell me where this set sits on the pioneer line and anyother info or backround. please let me know. thanks.

Very nice indeed!I myself have the SA-7500 and TX-7500 and they cost me a little over $100 and although there are more models above them I am quite happy with these and have built an awesome system around them,10 pieces in all.....:):thmbsp:
 
Where'd you get 'em? Were the boxes still sealed?

I have a SA-9800II, and it is phenomenal. I think you'll be happy, and that's a great price.
 
At the time it was the third in the x800 line. The 9800 being TOTL. The SA7800 is still a very nice amp and is highly regarded.

I couldn't tell you anything about the tuner as they aren't very popular here in the UK.
Dear , I have been using the SA7800 with TX7800, Last year The power transistors of SA7800 blew, for about 8 months like a mad man i was searching could not get help in Mumbai at all, ordered the same from China and its fixed yesterday but my bad luck the FUNCTION Knob broke off due to AGE, now again I am starting to search the same, the tuner may be one of the best if not the best..... The PIONEER company did have one of the best Products no doubt of that, Thanks & best Regards Shankar.. MUMBAI
 
Back
Top Bottom