• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NOS Walsh tweeters - the holy grail...

Register to hide this ad
Should probably qualify that statement with "and if you're restoring some vintage Infinities that used them."

Has anyone ever used them in a DIY setup?
 
Should probably qualify that statement with "and if you're restoring some vintage Infinities that used them."

Or just want spares, although not for that price. I got a pair recently to back up the one's in my Monitor IIa's from a parted out pair of Monitors along with the rest of the drivers for $158, and they are in fine shape and work great although they did need new foam filler as do the advertised pair.

I do recall the last single on eBay went for over $200 so I guess it's a question of demand and what the market will bear, and I suppose the provenance of being new old stock in the original boxes juices the price up a bit.
 
Last edited:
Please tell me the seller, Did Not use a daily pill reminder box to prop those up, that is just wrong!

Craig
 
i sold the last one I had for $60. I want the other $190 now!
At least these are the revised tweeters with the aluminum tube.
 
Back
Top Bottom