• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Not folowing through

Status
Not open for further replies.

battradio

Electron trainer
Hi Normaly i wouldn't post this and harbour no ill will but he made a big thing about someone else not completing a deal .

hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
battradio said:
hatrack71 said:
Hey battradio, I would love to see pics of the 420 reconed to the 416. Could you send one or two to me at: hatrack71@yahoo.com

I definitely have power amps that fit the "needing work" category as you probably already know and have seen on BT. I have a single 420-y that I was thinking of getting reconed to a 416. Now it is starting to make sense. I am really looking forward to seeing a pic if
Kyle
Here it is

Altec20002.jpg

Altec20001.jpg

Altec20003.jpg

Altec20004.jpg

Altec20005.jpg


Here it is

Mark

Mark, that doesn't look like an Altec dustcap. Do you know where this was reconed? I would want to send mine to the same place if I decide to do a trade. Still looks pretty good.

Kyle

Don't know where it was reconed was like this when i got it .

Make me an offer .

Mark

Mark, I will most likely just buy it from you. I get paid Friday so I could send a postal money order. Not even sure what it is worth w/o a factory recone. Do you have a price in mind?

Kyle


Hi Kyle .

Is $70 fair + shipping the basket is worth that much .

Mark

That sounds reasonable enough. I will PM you when I get ready to send you payment. Thanks

Kyle

Hi Kyle,
Whats your zip code so i can figure the shiping in the mean time .

Mark


Shipping is going to be about $19.00

Mark

Your address? I will let you know when the Postal money order goes out. I will send it Priority. Thanks Mark!

Kyle


Hi Kyle,
Are you still wanting this


Hi Mark. I apologize as I should've gotten back to you a little sooner. I am having major money problems. I did not get the work I thought I was going to get so I didn't end up with any extra $$. It was wrong of me to wait this long to tell you. I apologize completely. It was just not in the front of my mind w/ other life issues at hand. I would love to have that woofer but I can't even even afford my medications at the moment. That will hopefully change. Listen, I don't want to string you along on this any longer. I have no idea if my $$ situation is going to improve in the short term. PLEASE, do not let me hold you up in outright selling the woofer to someone else, I understand the need to raise cash right now. Once again Mark, I apologize for the inconvenience any of this has caused you. It was not my intention for anything to go down like it has or bad feelings created. I prefer to be in good standing with all AKers. Some things are just out of my control. If you feel feedback regarding this deal is appropriate, I will not be upset and I understand. The facts are the facts and I am in the wrong here. Thanks for your time Mark.

Kyle


Would try to deal with kyle again some time .

Olny removed his full name and address .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
Feedback threads are for members involved in transactions with one another, not for commentary/critique or off-topic discussion. If you do not have experience with either of these parties, refrain from comment please.
 
Feedback threads are for members involved in transactions with one another, not for commentary/critique or off-topic discussion. If you do not have experience with either of these parties, refrain from comment please.


+1 on that :thmbsp:
 
Well, I really don't have much to say to this. It's all above in the print. I hope it made you feel better Mark. As I said, I harbor no ill will toward you nor did I ever think you would me. I guess that's what I get for thinking.

The only reason I left feedback about the other AKer (your friend) was due to the emails he sent me calling me names and treating me with disrespect. If he could have been civil, it would have never made it to feedback. That's all, I just don't like being called names by other members of this forum. You don't see me doing it and I never will.

Kyle
 
Well, I really don't have much to say to this. It's all above in the print. I hope it made you feel better Mark. As I said, I harbor no ill will toward you nor did I ever think you would me. I guess that's what I get for thinking.

The only reason I left feedback about the other AKer (your friend) was due to the emails he sent me calling me names and treating me with disrespect. If he could have been civil, it would have never made it to feedback. That's all, I just don't like being called names by other members of this forum. You don't see me doing it and I never will.

Kyle

Hi Kyle ,

What brought all this to my attension was at a swap meet get together in Kansas City and heard your nontrade being discussed by other AK members before you posted the feedback , so it had to come from the horses mouth to others .I have helped several members with electronics problems on the forum and would help anyone that asks for my help that doesn't make them a personal friend more than this will make me not you freind if you need electronics help .

If you hadn't pressed it would'nt have brought this part up .:sigh:

Mark
 
Last edited:
Hi Kyle ,

What brought all this to my attension was at a swap meet get together in Kansas City and heard your nontrade being discussed by other AK members before you posted the feedback , so it had to come from the horses mouth to others .I have helped several members with electronics problems on the forum and would help anyone that asks for my help that doesn't make them a personal friend more than this will make me not you freind if you need electronics help .

If you hadn't pressed it would'nt have brought this part up .:sigh:

Mark

Yeah right! I already know the truth. Your buddy already blabbed the whole plot to get back at me through you. I have the email where he warned me and I sent it to Luvinvinyl because it was very inappropriate. Don't bullshit me Mark! And don't ever worry about ever doing business with me. You two can keep playing your silly little high school games w/o me. Like I said, I do not put up with name calling and if you are going to side with him, I have nothing more for you. You stay on your side of the fence, I'll stay on mine. Welcome to my ignore list- both you and your buddy!
 
Last edited:
Enough of that.

Since this has degenerated into nothing more than he said/he said, it's closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom