• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Not sure what to do next?

Jennyjean

New Member
I have a
Fisher Coronet II Console (1961)
(Model C-55)

Chassis: 101-T, SA-16 or 500-S

36 Watts
It has a turntable and the AM / FM. It was my grandfather's, he was extremely meticulous about everything so I'm sure it was well taken care of, just not used in a very long time. Its not working, and I'm unsure what to try? It's perfect no obvious issues looking at it? Thanks for any advice. I have a lot of memories growing up, listening to vinyl, I'd like to get a collection and play them using my gradfathers stereo!
Thanks Jenny Jean.
 
Register to hide this ad
Jenny, finding someone in your area that knows vintage tube gear is your best bet to get that console up and running. You might be lucky enough to have someone local to you on this site
that could help.
 
Hello Jenny Jean and welcome to Audiokarma.org

You should start a new thread in the appropriate forum asking for help. Good luck.
 
Welcome from Northern Virginia. Like others have said, start a thread in the appropriate forum and you will likely get lots of help. Give your location and maybe one of us can recommend a local to you tech. Good luck with your heirloom.
 
Welcome to AK.

A combo may be more
difficult to assess.

Check the obvious...light comes on.
Cords in good condition.
If adventurous, take a peek
inside for any apparent damage.

If more than just ownership, as
it sounds like this... have a
bench test done on it. There should
be a min charge for this. But ask first.

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom