• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Now booking sleeping rooms for the 2010 AK fest

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Please visit www.akfest.com and click on hotel reservations to book your sleeping rooms. Thanks

grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
good night nurse; already?!

I really hope to make it next year -- although I already have 'conflicts' of a reunion and a kid's graduation...
 
Wholey Flirkin' Snit!! :banana:

We's gettin fancy.

Vacation time reserved, room tomorrow. I'm not pulling a last minute thing like last time :rolleyes:

Pete
 
I really want to go this year, but it's the weekend before senior finals....I will try to make it...I'd have to fly both ways, methinks....
 
good night nurse; already?!

I really hope to make it next year -- although I already have 'conflicts' of a reunion and a kid's graduation...

Yeah so you wont have any excuse not to drag your butt too it :)
 
Man, you guys are WAY behind. I booked mine as soon as Grump made the info available. Highlight of the year!
 
Just a reminder that you can book your sleeping accommodations now. Thank and see you there.
 
Don't forget to book them rooms folks !
 
Kinda funny... the hotel is 3 miles away from my office, but 35 miles away from my home! Either way, I'll attend my first this year. However, I'll commute :D
 
Remember to book your sleeping rooms.
 
I really want to go this year, but it's the weekend before senior finals....I will try to make it...I'd have to fly both ways, methinks....

I wish I had ANY other option, when it comes to attending an AK Fest, but the fest is about 7,495 miles (or 12,060 km) away from where I live. :scratch2: A James-Bond-esque amphibious vehicle wouldn't carry enough fuel for the pond crossing, and that long swim-and-run would be way, WAY too hard on my middle-aged body! No, no choice at all... :sigh:

Still hope to make one of these Fests, and while this year is still not entirely ruled out, it's looking difficult right now, as I already have worked booked in (pretty much committed to) for around that time, and I'm not sure how I could get out of it without paying too high a price. Still MIGHT make it, though, but won't know for sure until closer to the time.
 
Rooms are still available at the fest hotel. Thanks

Grumpy
 
Back
Top Bottom