Tangerine
Thanks for all the fish!
Hello all.
I recently bought second hand an RX-V367 that came with four NS-AP7800BLF tower speakers, an NS-AP7800BLC centre and two NS-AP7800BLS wall mounted surround speakers. It includes a sub but the nomenclature is not with me as I type this.
I'm fairly sure that they are well over 5-7 yrs old and searches on the Yamaha site yields nothing.
Therefore, may I call on folk here to give me a helping hand with sourcing manuals or spec sheets, if possible.
Cheers and Merry Xmas to all.
Les
I recently bought second hand an RX-V367 that came with four NS-AP7800BLF tower speakers, an NS-AP7800BLC centre and two NS-AP7800BLS wall mounted surround speakers. It includes a sub but the nomenclature is not with me as I type this.
I'm fairly sure that they are well over 5-7 yrs old and searches on the Yamaha site yields nothing.
Therefore, may I call on folk here to give me a helping hand with sourcing manuals or spec sheets, if possible.
Cheers and Merry Xmas to all.
Les