The Fez
Well-Known Member
Hi -- I'm collecting NS series Yamaha pieces. Interested in anyone restoring these to help with retoration of a faceplate to a CA-710 amp....
Some minor wear, where the finish has been removed on the top edge ..next to the veneer case. Anyone have any experience with this? Any product that colour matches the brushed finish? I'm thinking a paint, or not?
I'm also seeking parts..Any advice re parts for NS series, where's the place to look for them etc... is apprecaited. All advise taken with appropriate caveats....
Many thanks
:thmbsp:
Some minor wear, where the finish has been removed on the top edge ..next to the veneer case. Anyone have any experience with this? Any product that colour matches the brushed finish? I'm thinking a paint, or not?
I'm also seeking parts..Any advice re parts for NS series, where's the place to look for them etc... is apprecaited. All advise taken with appropriate caveats....
Many thanks
:thmbsp: