• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Office system version 6.1

I don't think my office system ever stood intact for more than 2 or 3 months. :D
And here is another iteration....
Came upon this nice looking set of TEAC AV-H500 receiver, PD-H570 changer and T-H500 tuner.
Previously there was a huge Carver receiver on an office desk. It sounds great!
But it takes over almost half a desk!
So this TEAC fits perfectly!
What do you think?

TEAC%252520AV-H500_PD-H570_T-H500_2.JPG


Office%252520Dec%2525202011.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Very nice. Ever consider using your computer as a disc player and eliminating one piece...just to save space I mean.
 
They are mini monitors. The only thing is missing from TEAC setup is remote.
May be I can find it somewhere...
As for other components-Sure, I'm not gonna use them. Just not ready to sell them yet - like the way they look together.
 
Like I said earlier, I love this little set up. After searching e*** all I could find was one piece in Great Briton...:tears:
 
Back
Top Bottom