My new replacement Grace F9e Super Stylus has been delivered to the local UPS! I had them deliver it to the local UPS spot and all I have to do is sign for it! OH BOY!!
The original Grace F9e Super I own was acquired from Audio Associates at Springfield Mall in 1985. I put it on my SME 3009 Improved with Fluid damper mounted on my beloved FONS CQ-30. It had a new motor installed in 1976. It was my reference turntable since. The stylus was worn out by 1994, so I went back to my collection of Stanton 681, 680 bodies and 681ee, 681AL, and 681 EL stylus.
Fade out, fade in...... I bought the Grace F9e stylus from SoundSmith. The better than original stylus on an aluminum cantilever. All I need to do it sign for it at UPS.
I think I'll need 2-3 'sick days' to "make sure about the stylus.
It's an early Christmas Present from me to me.
Oh Boy!!!!!!!!
The original Grace F9e Super I own was acquired from Audio Associates at Springfield Mall in 1985. I put it on my SME 3009 Improved with Fluid damper mounted on my beloved FONS CQ-30. It had a new motor installed in 1976. It was my reference turntable since. The stylus was worn out by 1994, so I went back to my collection of Stanton 681, 680 bodies and 681ee, 681AL, and 681 EL stylus.
Fade out, fade in...... I bought the Grace F9e stylus from SoundSmith. The better than original stylus on an aluminum cantilever. All I need to do it sign for it at UPS.
I think I'll need 2-3 'sick days' to "make sure about the stylus.
It's an early Christmas Present from me to me.
Oh Boy!!!!!!!!