Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Before it disappears in the next five minutes . . .
For others to see . . .
Vintage 1970s Pioneer Reel To Reel Stack - $350 (Dunwoody)
This was my ex-husbands pride n joy! I dont know what its worth but I know it all works fine. It has complete service papers from 11/20/2011. Will not seperate! Must take whole stack together! Priced for quick sale,wont hold! Kari @ 770-789-472five.
The rack and the tray holding the tuner are easily worth $350. RT-707, CT-F1000, TX-8500 or 9500, Spec 1, & Spec 4 could be $1000-1500 more depending on functionality.
Nah...She had it hauled off by 1-800-Got-Junk....Her husband found out....and then placed the ad with her number.....Check out the one in the personals section
Boy if my pioneer gear was placed on CL for that price...I would wake from the grave....
Nah...She had it hauled off by 1-800-Got-Junk....Her husband found out....and then placed the ad with her number.....Check out the one in the personals section
Boy if my pioneer gear was placed on CL for that price...I would wake from the grave....