• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ohighway is a Top Notch Seller!!

Galaxie65

Always looking for new gear to try
Subscriber
Ohighway is hands down one of the best shippers for audio gear that I've seen. I normally over pack and some think I'm crazy, but he does an amazing job. I purchased a crossover from him and he shipped it out ASAP. Not only that he actually held on to the crossover for me while I was caught up with life. He still honored the deal and price and it was everything I needed and more.

A BIG THANK YOU for Ohighway is in order and if you need anything from him he is a breeze to deal with. Thanks again for the awesome gear and the outstanding packing to get it to me safely.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom