• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ohm question

stereory

Member
I have a pair of 6ohm speakers I like to connect to my integrated amp.

My amp has two sets of pairs labelled system 1 and system 2.

There is a warning on the amp that says:

system one OR system two minimum of 4 ohm
system one AND system two minimum of 8 ohm

So I assume the 6 ohm speakers are alright as a pair on the first set of pairs (system 1)?

Please explain what I think is a basic speaker question I should know.
 
Register to hide this ad
The warning information on the amplifier is pretty much self-explanatory: The amplifier will be fine with a single pair of 6 ohm speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom