• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ohm Walsh 2 vs. Walsh 1XO

PBrahms

New Member
I have owned a pair of Ohm Walsh 2 speakers. Recently I added two more Walsh speakers to complete my 5.1 Surround System, They appear to be Walsh 1XO. No controls or crossover adjustment and no model plate indicating what version it is.

What is the major difference between the two?
 
Register to hide this ad
From my crusty memory, cabinet is same size, I believe main driver the same size, although surrounds might be foam on the1, but the tweeters in OW2 were dome tweeters, and I think(?) cone in the 1XO. Possibly some crossover differences. Again, from terrible memory, I’m sure others more in the know will chime in at some point.

Edit Looking at Ohm website, it states that main driver does not require periodic maintenance, so I’m sure the 1XO doesn’t have foam surrounds. My bad. Should have looked at that to begin with!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom