• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ojas Speakers NYT Aticle

Register to hide this ad
He and Steve Guttenberg “ The Audiophiliac” have been hanging out a bit, Steve was impressed w the speakers.

 
I went to the exhibit, and it was awesome. Devon is a real audiophile audio nerd, and I mean that as high praise. The speakers sounded amazing, the aesthetic of the room were very cool, he spun good records, put on some Blue Note master tapes and an assortment of interesting sounding records. He hung around and put on music like it was hanging in his living room having a good all day listening session.

The amps were a 300B amps derived from Herb Reichert's article in Sound Practices I believe, even had some Western Electric 300B tubes in there. All high end gear and very well designed and working well together. Impressive and worth the visit.
 
Back
Top Bottom