• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

OLA tweeters - I have a few simple questions

Register to hide this ad
Pay $25 to join AK and post a Want to Buy ad in Barter Town. You'll probably pay about the same and you'll get the benefit of being an AK member.
 
On the OLA drivers I have had some look nice and shiny while others are dull. I have no idea why. Those look fine.

I agree on the high price. If that is a single and not a pair. I usually get 25-30 dollars for a fried egg tweeter. I have sold about half a dozen at that price.
The green ones seem to fetch slightly more
 
Back
Top Bottom