• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Old equipment

The title of your thread begs more thought on the part of much of this community than you'll ever know.
 
Try pulling those speakers about three or four feet from the wall behind them, and place them more symmetrically between the sidewalls so that you get the left speaker further from that side. Sit in the middle about as far back as the distance between speakers, then move back and forward until you like it best.
 
I've had DM1000s and they were truly excellent speakers, miles better than DM604 S3's and the 2000's are rated as being even better. You absolutely do not need to upgrade your speakers, the only reason I sold mine was because I got a pair of Wilsons.

I'd be spending the money on a nice pair of pre/power amps, the PS Audio 100c looks like a homemade kit amplifier inside, far too much empty space in my opinion.
 
Back
Top Bottom