• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Old Lurker

Boris B

New Member
Hello Akers,
I guess it's about time to introduce myself. I feel like I know a bunch of you after reading hundreds of posts through the last 10-15 years. I am retired now and am part of the great migration from the north to the south, from Ohio to South Carolina. Thanks for sharing all your opinions thru the years. I hope to participate a lot more. It has been an interesting journey.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK Crew, m'8.

Looks like
the Audio Bug
has bitten, y'all!

Picked up any
gear yet?


Q
 
Been "lurkin'" since June 2013, I see. Good on ya for finally your intro, & now a subscriber, dig in & go-fer it! :bigok:
 
Back
Top Bottom