• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Old Radioshack 'PA' active speaker - any info?

Snarklife

New Member
Just picked up an old Radioshack PA60 for loose change but can't find ANY info about it on the internet. Any ideas or insights? Will it do as a home monitor for an edrum kit? The frequency range seems to say yes but I have no idea how big the woofer is, etc.

Huge thanks for any info.

ZG52uO9_d.webp

lPxgixM_d.webp
nRVGb8w_d.webp
Pk7sFud_d.webp
 
Register to hide this ad
Seems to me there is a website that has old RS catalogs, maybe someone will post a link.
BUT I wonder if it's an overseas unit based only on the 230V AC spec. Step down transformer might be needed depending on your location.
 
I'm in the UK so no worries on that front. I did try looking at a few of the catalogs but without knowing the era it's a bit needle-meet-haystack. It's so strange when you encounter something that simply doesn't 'exist' like this!
 
Just picked up an old Radioshack PA60 for loose change but can't find ANY info about it on the internet. Any ideas or insights? Will it do as a home monitor for an edrum kit? The frequency range seems to say yes but I have no idea how big the woofer is, etc.
Huge thanks for any info.
Welcome to AK!!
 
Back
Top Bottom