• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

OMER (Repost from old server)

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
I want to state, unequivocally, that it was my distinct pleasure to do business with Omer at Oz Enterprises. For all who recently joined our merry band of madmen, you can deal with Omer, in full confidence that he will treat you right.

Thanks, Omer, for the great service and a product that convinced a skeptic (me!).
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks!

I'd like to state that it was a pleasure to serve luvvinvinyl. It's always nice to do business when respect runs in both directions. ;)

:banana:
 
another happy camper

Thanks to Omer for hooking me up with a NIB pair of Paradigm Atom v.3 speakers! Omer was very responsive to questions I had, and shipped promptly once we had a deal!

Top notch service!
 
Back
Top Bottom