• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

One price buys all. Orlando Fl.

Register to hide this ad
Lol seems pretty optimistic to me. Is there even 5k worth of stuff there? I suppose some mc30s, citations, or Fairchild gear could be hidden, but I don’t recognize anything of particularly high value...
 
Maybe we're not seeing a few bars of gold between the stacks....
I see a Fisher receiver, too. If what's shown is what's there, $2-3 grand would tickle someone's interest, but can't imagine the seller wanting that much money for only what's there.
 
When I saw it, it was at the same $99,999 asking price. Never saw it at 5k...that would've at least been in the realm of possibility...
 
Something about that collection does not say "curated" to me. The HK 330 is a respectable piece but who knows what it needs? I think I see a KLH turntable on the ground but just testing all that stuff could waste a year.
 
Last edited:
You sure you did not just forget, on post #2 you said (Lol seems pretty optimistic to me. Is there even 5k worth of stuff there? I suppose some mc30s, citations, or Fairchild gear could be hidden, but I don’t recognize anything of particularly high value...) unless Leland said it was 5k in his first post not sure why you would mention that number in your post:idea:

Regards Snow
Ha! My bad, yeah I guess I didn’t write that post very clearly. Meant to imply that there probably wasn’t *even* 5k worth of stuff there, much less 100k...
 
The HeathKit has the original KT-66.....and looks pretty clean.

Edit: and just spotted the mono preamp in another photo...

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 7.13.06 PM.png
 
Last edited:
Nice fisher tube receiver there, looks smaller than a 500c, lots of organ amps, the receivers for the most part look like junk. I'd drop 1200, maybe 1500, get most back off the receivers IF they work. Looks like someone who just hoarded crap when it was dirt cheap as opposed to a collector, maybe remnants of a repair shop?
 
Back
Top Bottom