• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onix OA20 in need of repairs

AlexM1402

New Member
Hi guys,

I've had this great Onix OA20 amp for about 10 years, given to me by a good friend who's had it since 1984. It worked well until this year when the left channel stopped working and the input selection know starting to be a bit temperamental but still in working condition.

I've spoken to Audiogold for a repair but they quoted about £120. Not sure if I should actually get it fixed or buy a new one. Do you know of any other repair shops?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom