• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo bookshelf speakers..any good?

fabchef

Well-Known Member
Hi gang how are you? I was curious to know about onkyo bookshelf speakers. I know their audio units are not that bad, but as far as speakers go, are they good?
I came across a pair for sale (model D-035). Anyone ever heard them? It would be for a smaller room.
Any info would be great. Thanks fab
Fab
 
Register to hide this ad
If you're looking for good sound in an inexpensive small speaker, check out the NHT Superzero or Super one (a little bigger). There's usually several on that auction site. Not the most efficient (87db) so you would need a reasonable sized amp (40w+) to drive them.

Another good small speaker is the ADS L300 or L400 (a little bigger). Probably fewer of those available, but more efficient and very good sound.
 
Back
Top Bottom