• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo C-S5VL remote won’t control volume or muting

dave_n_s

Active Member
Struggling with an Onkyo SACD that works very nicely with the correct remote (I hope - RC-749C) except that the remote won’t control volume or mute. The manual says change ID to 2 but doesn’t say how to. AI searches provide all sorts of ways of doing that, I suspect pulled from a range of other Onkyo manuals, but none have worked for me.

Does anyone please know how to change the ID on this combo of player and remote, or of course another fix to this problems and I have checked that pressing the remote or volume buttons does get the IR transmitter to flash.

Thank you!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom