• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo M5000

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Picked up a Onkyo M5000 amp while thrifting but can't seem to find any info on it. I am wondering if it is a rack system component or was sold individually. In any case I am trying to find specs on it. I am wondering if I can use it to give a little extra boost in my HT set-up but I need to know if it will power 6ohm speakers.
 
Register to hide this ad
M-5000 c.1990 105 w/ch.

Uses the Sanyo STK4044V hybrid output chips. Very low distortion, .09% at 105 w.

It is essentially the same as the M-5130 and M-5140 both c.1988.

Yeah, it'll handle 6 ohm speakers.
 
M-5000 c.1990 105 w/ch.

Uses the Sanyo STK4044V hybrid output chips. Very low distortion, .09% at 105 w.

It is essentially the same as the M-5130 and M-5140 both c.1988.

Yeah, it'll handle 6 ohm speakers.

THANK YOU!!!
looks like this will do the trick for powering the mains for HT.
 
Back
Top Bottom