• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Online Vinyl Shop specializing in used 21st Century Vinyl

hearhead

Active Member
Hi guys would you happen to know an Online Vinyl Shop specializing in 21st Century Used Vinyl of modern bands and reissues? It would help if I can trust their vinyl grading system.
Also it would help if they ship to New York as I have an aunt who can ship things to me from there.

I live in Asia and new vinyl by newer bands and newer pressings are hard to find.

Amazon seems okay but I really dont know if I can trust their ratings (nothing beats an actual reccomendation by a person :music:) Would prefer used over sealed LPs, purely based on cost.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
You should be able to find good sellers on Amazon. Descriptions are the key, some of the big warehouses don't use them, avoid them.
 
YW, but you should also get a membership here to get into Barter Town as mentioned by Klownschool.

There is a lot of media bought and sold here.
 
Back
Top Bottom