seaneee
Active Member
Hey all. I'm after a luxman. Currently the SQ38FD is at the top of my list.
Having said that, are there other models I should be looking at? As much as I like the new stuff, the vintage stuff is more in line with what's in my wallet. I'd also like to stay away from solid state (hence posting in tube audio.)
If this helps, it's going in a small/medium sized room. Not sold on speakers, but I do have some AR 4s I'm thinking of using.
Having said that, are there other models I should be looking at? As much as I like the new stuff, the vintage stuff is more in line with what's in my wallet. I'd also like to stay away from solid state (hence posting in tube audio.)
If this helps, it's going in a small/medium sized room. Not sold on speakers, but I do have some AR 4s I'm thinking of using.