• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Oregonians: Technics Phase Linear - Shopgoodwill.com

baco99

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Oregonians: Technics Linear Phase - Shopgoodwill.com

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Two-Technics-Linear-Phase-Speaker-System--PICK-UP-12447136.html

These look like SB-6000A Linear Phase speakers in decent condition.

For you northwesterners: I think they're worth driving over to your local Goodwill!

SB-6000A-10.jpg


technicssb6000abrochuredetails.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Very solid cabinets. Good build quality. Innovative design. Funky passive crossover.

Like any old speaker, unique and made to last. Have seen these on other sites for $100-$300 depending on condition.
 
Not trying to be a smarta$$ but this ad has nothing to do with "Phase Linear". Technics never had any association with Bob Carver to my knowledge but I do believe they did reverse the name and called a few of the speakers "Linear Phase" as the ad stated. Just trying to set the record straight should a noobie get confused............:D
 
Not trying to be a smarta$$ but this ad has nothing to do with "Phase Linear". Technics never had any association with Bob Carver to my knowledge but I do believe they did reverse the name and called a few of the speakers "Linear Phase" as the ad stated. Just trying to set the record straight should a noobie get confused............:D


Title corrected. I had it right everywhere else. Clerical error! {begs forgiveness}
 
Back
Top Bottom