• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Orphan speaker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo Wolf

Super Member
This is the place to post about your orphan speakers - if you're looking for a mate or to part ways with your orphan, or if you just want to restore your orphan speaker.

I have an Orphan Visonik David 30 with a missing woofer and fibreglass, but the grille is still intact and the original tweeter works fine. I've been thinking about sending it off to GR research for a possible upgrade and see what they have to say about it.
 
Register to hide this ad
The old orphan speaker thread is in the subscriber section, under “RSD etc.
Hasn’t been very active lately.
 
I have an orphan Dynaco A-25. It has proven quite difficult to find a mate for it which surprised me considering how many were made.

The only singles I seem to find are in awful shape, way too expensive or both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom