• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ortofon Blue stylus question

ickyfrog

Active Member
I have an brand new Ortofon Blue Stylus but not the matching cartridge. What is the most cost effective way to get it running? I do have extra headshells.

On my other system I have a complete Ortofon Blue cartridge with the cool blue headshell and really like it.
 
Register to hide this ad
re you new
I have an brand new Ortofon Blue Stylus but not the matching cartridge. What is the most cost effective way to get it running? I do have extra headshells.

On my other system I have a complete Ortofon Blue cartridge with the cool blue headshell and really like it.

Those that are on a upwards journey should get the best that they can afford now.

If it is likely that you may get better equipment in the future, get the Ortofon 2M Bronze body or entire cartridge now.

That way you can upgrade to the Black without problem.

Present prices are going up as the old stocks clears out and new stocks will have who knows what new tariff increase? :idea:
 
Back
Top Bottom