• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Out with the Old and in with the New

geode

F4 Phantom Seat Jockey
Subscriber
WeIll, not actually out with the Old either. I've always liked to listen to my music with my various pieces of vintage gear. I think I've hit on a mix that sounds great. I bought a new Parasound Halo P3 preamp to replace my vintage Marantz 3300. All I can say is "WOW." I have found the perfect Synergy between new and vintage gear that just sounds wonderful. My new setup is a mix of the Parasound (new), my Technics Sl-1401 TT (vintage), Citation Amp (not new or vintage), and JBL 4425 Studio Monitors (I don't think vintage, yet.) I'm hearing music from the vinyl that I've never heard before. Anyway, I just had to tell the world about my newfound audio nirvana :music:

Keep on Rockin...
 
Register to hide this ad
Cool it`s always nice when you get certain pieces to come toghther in synergy. Glad you like the combo you`ve got!
 
Back
Top Bottom