• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pacificstereo STV4's

Register to hide this ad
I love the Q & A part of it. Seems kinda full of himself:

Q: The price went up! What?? How come?
A: Every time I sell a pair of these, the supply gets smaller. If the price has gone up, that's because another pair is gone.
 
He got banned from AK..And is now a moderator over at Tapeheads.net..
 
Wonder if CBS Corporation knows he is using a Pacific Stereo trademark on e pay.
I have an SX980 working fortunately with good original outputs .
 
Many amps and receivers use stv-4h's. You don't need to buy for that high price.....just buy amp parts from other units.......that's what I did. I got 8 of them now.......plus some other good tr's(2sa798's, etc)...........all for about 60bucks.

Some units....sx737, sx750, sx838........many more.....all available from here or Ebay as parts.
 
Back
Top Bottom