• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Packers vs Seahawks

Register to hide this ad
This CheeseHead sure is, and it's too close for my liking.

Nice defensive series now though!

Go Pack!!
 
Seattle wins the toss and Hasselbach says they're going to score!!

I hope that PO's off the Packer D enough to get a TO/TD
 
I know I'm a huge homey on this, but there's something just so right about watching Favre celebrate.

Whatta guy!
 
Runs around hugging, high fiving, knocking folks down, rolling around - just a big kid, I love it :D

-Dave
 
The wife and I are Bears fans, and we decided last week we had to root for the Packers. Closest team left to home!

I'm never going to hear the end of this from one of my golf buddies. Die-hard packer fan. We're always hiding his stooooopid packer head covers!

But it was sure a great game. Too bad for Hasselbach it had to end on a TO. Oh well!

Wait til next year! Oh, wait. That's my Cubbies!

Clay
 
This second game doesn't match up; Indy is CRUSHING Denver.

I guess they really do need to keep Manning on the bench!
 
Back
Top Bottom