• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Panasonic Boombox with changer

xs650shawn

Active Member
Picked up this boombox at a GW yesterday. Panasonic RX-DS750. Didn't think anything special about it, but it seemed to function properly. Was exchanging a Denon DVD player that had no audio output, this was the only thing remotely interesting. Thought the CD Storage door was a bit odd. When I got it home, I realized it was a 3 disc changer. Can't say I've seen a boombox with a changer. Kinda neat. Last boombox I had was in high school, but nothing like this. I'd love to have had one like this at that time.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 66
Register to hide this ad
I love picking up changers- there's often a full set of discs inside too...

Picked up a 'faulty' 5 disc the other day- it had 13 discs caught up inside- must've been moved a number of times...
 
Back
Top Bottom