lattiboy
Well-Known Member
Picked this guy up for free on a trade and I'm incredibly impressed! Small, light, and provides a lot of power in bi amp mode.
Currently driving a pair of RTR 280DRs as a kind of torture test and doing quite well.
Unfortunately HDMI only supports 1080i, so I just threw an audio extractor in the loop and am using the optical in port. Decodes DTS and most other popular formats very well.
I was trying to find a nice HT decoder to use with my vintage stereo equipment, but I'm just going to get an amp/speaker selector and use this for movies on the projector.

Currently driving a pair of RTR 280DRs as a kind of torture test and doing quite well.
Unfortunately HDMI only supports 1080i, so I just threw an audio extractor in the loop and am using the optical in port. Decodes DTS and most other popular formats very well.
I was trying to find a nice HT decoder to use with my vintage stereo equipment, but I'm just going to get an amp/speaker selector and use this for movies on the projector.
