• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Panasonic SB 66 Speakers

Theophilus Punoval

The Queen says it's OK...
I was hoping someone had experience with Panasonic SB 66 speakers. (I went to a yard sale today and bought a pair of these in a bundle with some Optimus T-100s, a Kenwood KR 2600 and an Onkyo TA 2050 for $40.) I was going to give them away paired with a small receiver like a Sansui 210 or Cambridge Audio 1500 from Tech HiFi. Anything other than they stink on hot ice - that's a quote from a Woody Allen movie - will suit my nefarious purpose.

The damned thing is I was only looking for a coffee grinder.....
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom