• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Panasonic sb-88

EddyR

Well-Known Member
Panasonic sb-88 Technics Speakers

These have been offered to me but are a long drive to get them. I did find something on them but how do they sound.Here are the specs 12" bass driver, two 5" midrange, Tweeter two 2"aluminum horns with Mylar domes.Year 1969,50 pounds each. Anyone have any experience with these.
Ed
 
Register to hide this ad
Those appear to be pretty decent. I'd like to check out a pair someday. They had a list price of $249.95 each in 1970, a frequency response of 24-22,000Hz and a power handling of 80 watts. I can send you a link to the brochure, just shoot me an email!
 
Back
Top Bottom