• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Panasonic SS 7100 receiver and Model 500 TT; any help?

Ashfan

Super Member
I picked up a National Panasonic 4 channel receiver and a Panasonic Model 500 TT for $35. I cannot find a thing about them on the internet. Maybe they were not intended for the American market. Anyone have any info? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 101_0143.jpg
    101_0143.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 101_0144.jpg
    101_0144.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 47
Register to hide this ad
Pretty old thread I know, but I just came across it. Are you still looking for info on this system? I have one I bought brand new in the 70's and can maybe help you.

Mark
 
A note: National Panasonic does denote an overseas sold unit. A USA or Canadian model would be a Panasonic. This is a pre 1973 system before the logo change. These units were sold in the USA, as Panasonic by the way. I estimate this as a 1971-1972 model.
 
Back
Top Bottom