• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Paradigm monitor 11 or 9

dantay

Active Member
I am replacing my older Cerwin Vegas D5 speakers.I like them because of their full bass. It was suggested to listen to Paradigm monitor 11 or older monitor 9. I was reading that the monitor 9 actually has better bottom end than the 11's. Any opinions?

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I have owner Monitor 11s since 2012 and the bottom end is phenomenal - truly. Absolutely no need for a subwoofer, and someone said in a review I read of them once. :thmbsp:

I am talking way down deep down. I've actually had to go round and put a tiny bit of rubber weatherstripping on closet doors so they don't rattle when the volume's up. Backs of pictures too. Hope that helps.
 
Back
Top Bottom