• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Paradigm Studio 60 V.2

preetster

New Member
Paradigm Studio 60 V.2 - User opinions

I am looking to replace my Polk Monitor 70, CS2 and RTi system with the full set of the Paradigm Studio 60, Studio 20 and CC all V2. I have heard and read so much about the quality of these speakers and would love to hear from those that own or have owned these speakers.

I have a small 10" sub that I was going to keep unless there is a sub that will go best with these speakers.

I will be auditioning them tonight.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I have gone through and read as many references to Paradigm as I could tonight and there are definitely some great reviews for these speakers.
I will post my reviews once I have them home and hooked up!

Thank you to those who viewed the thread!!
 
Well, I'm excited for you. Sorry, no, I haven't owned those. Have spent some quality listening time with various Paradigms over the years (really loved the Esprit, and the Studio 100's in various incarnations). Didn't get to spend any significant amount of time with the 60's but many thought them the sweet spot of the series. Looking forward to your comments/review. And pics?
 
Thank you for the link Beatnik, looks like a lot of Paradigm fans at AVS!!

Thank you Musichal, I will certainly post some pics of my setup and speakers.
 
I don't have any experience with those specific models. however i do have the latest version (7) of the 7 series. They are hard to beat for the price - nice quality build and sound pretty darn good.
 
I am looking to replace my Polk Monitor 70, CS2 and RTi system with the full set of the Paradigm Studio 60, Studio 20 and CC all V2. I have heard and read so much about the quality of these speakers and would love to hear from those that own or have owned these speakers.

I have a small 10" sub that I was going to keep unless there is a sub that will go best with these speakers.

I will be auditioning them tonight.

Thanks for sharing!
Did you ever get the paradigms? I've had studio 60 v1s in my main a/v system for a few years now, and nothing I've put up against them since their arrival has come close. I've never had a pair of speakers in that spot longer in my life. Haha.
 
I too have them and love them for their musicality, liquidity, and transparency...
They are easy on the ear and comfortable to listen to, even on long listening sessions.

They are entry into true hifi sound in my book.

Your electronics should be good too to get the best out of them - what are you pairing them with?
 
Did you ever get the paradigms? I've had studio 60 v1s in my main a/v system for a few years now, and nothing I've put up against them since their arrival has come close. I've never had a pair of speakers in that spot longer in my life. Haha.

Yes, I did get them and absolutely loving them!! I also ended up getting an Ultracube 10 for my sub and an additional pair of 20's for the rears to make a 7.1 system. They are amazing at every volume level and have brought os much clarity to my music :)

I am sure these will in my life for a long time to come!!
 
I too have them and love them for their musicality, liquidity, and transparency...
They are easy on the ear and comfortable to listen to, even on long listening sessions.

They are entry into true hifi sound in my book.

Your electronics should be good too to get the best out of them - what are you pairing them with?

I am running my 2ch listening from a Technics SU-V7x and HT from a Pioneer SC-85.
 
Back
Top Bottom