• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pass B1 BOM

Sachin,
(A nice man to know) ............ BTW. how's that other project coming along? Do you have enough information?

Yes, I made the enclosure myself out of spare aluminum I have from other completed projects. My son gave me his perforated shelf from a computer desk that fell apart from moving it too many times. :) I enjoy making the chassis for my projects almost as much as soldering all the boards. IN this project there are 6 different boards, count 'em 6. The DCB1 has all very high quality parts, come to think of it they all do. By the time I'm finished wiring up this mess it will be a miracle if there is no hum to track down.......It's going to look like a pot of spaghetti when I'm finished. Talked to the engraver yesterday (he's had the front panel for 2 weeks) he's just now getting started on the layout for black powder coated front. Not like the picture, but reversed. It will match my F5 Amp very well when completed. Maybe before next year?
Thanks for the help.
I really like this website. Nice people.
Quad, Yes I'm a working member of the other DiyAu..o.com website. Burning Amp in San Francisco was very fun this year. I've been able to meet some of the "SuperStars" of audio design, all genuinely nice people.
Ron

Hi Ron,
I am not getting enough time to complete F5 turbo V2,finance is also a concern this time.I may start my build next month.One of HFV member has completed F5 T and very happy with results http://www.hifivision.com/diy/28245-diy-pass-f5-turbo-v2-initiated-53.html

Regards,
Sachin
 
Back
Top Bottom