• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pbinpb57

dnewma04

The Healer
Just received an integrated amp from Paul and couldn't be happier with the transaction. The packing was excellent, the item works and looks as described.
 
Register to hide this ad
Bought a quad of tubes from Paul and was a delight to buy from. Great guy! Thanks again Paul!
 
Add me to the list!!
I picked up a couple of tubes from Paul and they arrived quickly, packed well and tested strong.

Thank you, sir!!
 
I got a really nice deal on a cartridge that I bought from Paul. It was well packaged and arrived way faster than I expected it to.

Thanks Paul, I appreciate it!

:thmbsp:
Nate
 
Back
Top Bottom