• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pc speakers

zed019293847

New Member
Hey guys, currently using a headset for listening to music, gaming and generally watching YouTube on my pc setup and I want to get some speakers and use them instead, looking at the edifier mr4 and the presonus Eris 3.5 rn cause those seem to be budget options that work well enough, do you think I should go with them or is there anything else I should be considering instead? Thank you
 
Register to hide this ad
There are quite a few choices in addition to the ones you mentioned. Crutchfield has a very nice selection. Just depends on your budget. And you can always add a sub woofer for additional low bass.
 
Should have mentioned my budget, these seem to appear to be around the 100 euro mark where I live (the edifiers being more like 80) though I'd be willing to raise it up to 200ish should I get something actually worth the investment, though I would preferably like to keep the cost low
 
Back
Top Bottom