I have a pair of PC1002 and have noticed that when used singly in stereo mode, the clip lights come on every now and then when listening at moderately loud levels into a pair of 8 ohm sealed box speakers. Since I have two, I switched them to mono mode (300 wpc/8 ohms) and used them as monoblocs. The clip lights still come on at about the same levels but strangely, when used as a mono amp, both lights on a single amp don't come on always at the same time. It's as if in mono mode, the A and B channel clip lights indicate clipping on positive and negative peaks independently. Does anyone know if this is likely? My main concern is that using the amps in mono mode does not increase the headroom according to the clip indicators, if they are to be believed. Mind you, the only audible evidence of clipping in stereo mode, was an increased harshness at high volume. This disappears in mono mode, despite the clip indicators still lighting up. Do the clip indicators show anything useful anyway?