• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Peachtree Audio Nova failure

Perro1965

New Member
Hi. I had an issue today with my Peachtree Audio Nova model. it had been working ok and out of nothing it shut off and now it seems “dead”. No response at all from the on/off switch.

I thought it could have been a variation in voltage, but the protection fuse is ok. I have tried it on a different power outlet and no luck.

I’m calling Peachtree on monday. In the meantime, does anybody have suggestions or ideas of what could be the root cause?

big thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Same thing happened to my Nova150. Contacted customer service, they extended the warranty. They said something about a circuit board that failed. Sounds like a common problem they are playing catch up with. Everything is back to normal now.
 
Thank you so much for your reply. This was my worst fear. Being this class D, a whole card needs to be changed. I read about a similar case in another forum. I will touch base with service tomorrow and go from there. Have a great day and be safe. Best regards.
 
I am thinking about getting a Peachtree Nova 150. My family listens mostly to digital music (Spotify through their iPads) but I also like to play vinyl. How well is the phono section of this amp? Overall, how happy are you with it? Any advice would be appreciated. I currently have a 1977 Sansui 9900A but she is so fickle and I don't want to keep throwing more money at her. Vinyl sounds amazing through it when it is working but not so much with digital. We are looking for a happy medium.
 
Hello!
Unfortunately I can’t give you an opinion. My Nova doesn’t have a phono stage. I use it exclusively for streaming Tidal via Audirvana.

My opinion is that the best choice for playing vinyl and streaming is perhaps an A/B type integrated with a decent DAC. But maybe you will find good reviews from a Nova 150 owner.

Best regards
 
Back
Top Bottom