• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

People sell anything

Register to hide this ad
I would box that thing up and overnite it to Bose. Now they would know what to do with it :nutz:
 
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe someone in his family wants one of those cute Wave radio
 
"Geespot I was thinking the same thing. Maybe someone in his family wants one of those cute Wave radio"


"Dave918 Grumpy, I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Bose"



You guys catch on fast. The only one in my family who would own bose would be my brother.....I always said he was adopted !
;)
 
Back
Top Bottom