• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

phase linear 400 II

wirewood

Wirewood
Hi,
I just picked up a amplifier, A Phase linear 400 model 2 amp at a yard sale for $10.00 and it looks really great. It's missing the fuse cap on the main fuse but the two channel fuses are there. I was wondering if anyone had any info on these things? and would LOVE to have a service manual if any one has one scanned. Thanks to all!!

Brian
 
Register to hide this ad
Those sound great! I'd have it checked out if it was mine. They don't call them flamelinear for nothing. Although only a few burn up, it's always the ones that do that you hear about. :yes: Excellent score! Good clean power I've heard. Brad
 
Back
Top Bottom