Zeus12
Active Member
Greetings fellow audiophiles!!
Just got done recapping this little gem and wanted to know on what resistors I should probe for the bias setting.
This setting is around 250mA d.c. +/-5%. By the way, this is the highest setting I have ever seen on an amp. Something I have read online that this is what gives this little beauty such a clean sound. It practically functions in class A.
Could someone tell me what resistors I should measure? I don´t want to use the fuse method.
1. For left channel: Measure across one end of resistor: R53 + R747
(R753+R751 + R749+749)
2. For right channel: Measure across one end of resistor : R750 + 752
(R750+R748 + R754+R572)
3. Since each one of them is a 1Watt resistor, and there are 4 in total per channel, I know that with Ohm´s law it should be 250mA divided by 4Ohm , it should be around 62-63mV per channel?
Cheers!!
Just got done recapping this little gem and wanted to know on what resistors I should probe for the bias setting.
This setting is around 250mA d.c. +/-5%. By the way, this is the highest setting I have ever seen on an amp. Something I have read online that this is what gives this little beauty such a clean sound. It practically functions in class A.
Could someone tell me what resistors I should measure? I don´t want to use the fuse method.
1. For left channel: Measure across one end of resistor: R53 + R747
(R753+R751 + R749+749)
2. For right channel: Measure across one end of resistor : R750 + 752
(R750+R748 + R754+R572)
3. Since each one of them is a 1Watt resistor, and there are 4 in total per channel, I know that with Ohm´s law it should be 250mA divided by 4Ohm , it should be around 62-63mV per channel?
Cheers!!