• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Phillips 312 dust cover question

bmgc89

New Member
I'm looking to replace the dust cover for my Phillips 312 but not having much luck. Does anyone know if the dust cover from a 212 will work? Or if anyone knows what models have interchangeable covers. If anyone that owns a 212 would please reply with the dimensions of the cover, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank for your your time.
 
Register to hide this ad
The 212-312 had a couple different dustcovers. Depends on the hinges. There are the friction hinges with a single pin from the hinge that goes onto the dustcover. Early 212s had different hinges and a kickstand to hold the table up.

I expect the single pin dust covers are the same for the x12 series tables.
 
Thank you, I found a 212 dust cover with the single pin hinge so I think I'll pull the trigger. Appreciate your help.
 
Back
Top Bottom